John Lennon Bible 11



jai-guru:

“I was never quite sure whether George Harrison liked me taking pictures of him, because he usually had such a serious face. But one day he saw me pointing my camera at him, and he started hamming it up by putting tambourines on his head, so I guess he didn’t mind.”

- Linda McCartney

“I was never quite sure whether George Harrison liked me taking pictures of him, because he usually had such a serious face. But one day he saw me pointing my camera at him, and he started hamming it up by putting tambourines on his head, so I guess he didn’t mind.”
- Linda McCartney
t-k-a-t-v-g-p-s:

My two favourite Beatles.  And no, I’m not a necrophiliac.
My two favourite Beatles.  And no, I’m not a necrophiliac.
 
John Lennon || By Astrid Kirchherr
he’s so sweet, lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tory Burch Outlet as we expected

Magical Music R.I.P. John Lennon

Sexiest Hollywood Actress Wallpapers, Hottest Hollywood Actress Photos & Images