John Lennon - When I was 5 years old

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sexiest Hollywood Actress Wallpapers, Hottest Hollywood Actress Photos & Images

Obamas and Bidens to snub Sochi Olympics opening ceremonies amid tensions with Russia over Edward Snowden tensions and gay rights

Tory Burch Outlet as we expected