Whimsical Blackberries, Lemonade & Pom Poms Wedding Shoot

Ok, with a unique title like that I’m sure I’ve piqued your interest…
And rightly so. This shoot is bursting with creative and eclectic ideas for a sweet, fun and seriously cosy Fall wedding.
This is a truly chic and unique concept and shoot ~ from the bright, bold colour palette to the yarn pom pom tree centerpieces and the fabulous florals. I’m loving every. last. detail.
The photos by Jerdan Photography are so bright, beautiful Wedding Dresses With Sleeves. Discover more about the quirky, crochet inspired ideas behind the shoot and all the fantastic team of creatives involved below. (Oh and watch out for the fun place names!)
Prepare to enter a world full of colour and whimsy…
Such a fun shoot! And isn’t that doorway in the middle of the woods so wonderfully Narnia esque?
Here’s a little about the shoot from Danielle of Jerdan Photography:
I am a huge fan of less-traditional stylized shoots and wanted to mix textures, shapes and colors. So when my best friend showed me her Pinterest board with some recent new crochet projects she was working on the vision was clear!  (Side Note – my friend is a twenty something, trend-setting hipster and YES, she loves to crochet. Why? I don’t know but I am thankful for her awesome skills, because without those ole granny finger tricks, we wouldn’t have these awesome pictures.)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Lennon

Why should I study in china?

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby