Funk to Punk, Soul to Swing, Retro to Reggae. Timeless Tunes for Hipsters of All Ages! Saturday Nights from 8-10PM on WCBE Columbus 90.5 FM




 

Welcome to the Blog Site for the SHAKIN' IT show on 90.5FM--WCBE, Columbus!!
Every week, I'll post my weekly playlists here and give you a place to download the entire show.






The great thing about my current time slot is that it's the perfect place for a toe tappin' fun music show. I still love singer-songwriters and other slower musical forms that I played on "Radio Free Columbus" (1991-1995). But somehow, that doesn't make sense to me for this show. But the bad thing about the time slot is that many people can't listen regularly... whether it's movies, fine dining, or a night out listening to "live music" in the clubs... which, by the way... I strongly urge you to do! So this page provides the perfect solution! Either listen ON DEMAND or download the entire show onto mp3. Better yet, burn it to CD and turn your friends on too!



If you'd like additional information on any of these artists, just let me know. If you care to send me some mp3's of your favorite artists, or just want to chat with a new radio friend, please write me directly . Also, everything played on the S-I show is digitized, so if you ever hear a song that speaks to your soul and blows you away, just send me an email. I'll gladly send you an mp3 of that song. I love file sharing. Thanks for listening... and of course.... Keep on Shakin' It!
 

Photobucket



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Lennon

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby

Why should I study in china?