John Lennon Bible 11



jai-guru:

“I was never quite sure whether George Harrison liked me taking pictures of him, because he usually had such a serious face. But one day he saw me pointing my camera at him, and he started hamming it up by putting tambourines on his head, so I guess he didn’t mind.”

- Linda McCartney

“I was never quite sure whether George Harrison liked me taking pictures of him, because he usually had such a serious face. But one day he saw me pointing my camera at him, and he started hamming it up by putting tambourines on his head, so I guess he didn’t mind.”
- Linda McCartney
t-k-a-t-v-g-p-s:

My two favourite Beatles.  And no, I’m not a necrophiliac.
My two favourite Beatles.  And no, I’m not a necrophiliac.
 
John Lennon || By Astrid Kirchherr
he’s so sweet, lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should I study in china?

John Lennon

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby