John Lennon book - call for entries

Someone who is writing a book on John Lennon's death asked me to post this call for entries:
For those interested in possible publication in a book about John Lennon’s death, please email your personal experiences to lennonbook80@yahoo.com. Of particular interest are answers to the following questions:
What were you doing the day John Lennon died? Did anything unusual or out of the ordinary happen to you on that day?
Did you have any striking dreams prior to or immediately following John’s death?
I am also interested in receiving any dreams you have had about the Beatles.
All submissions will receive a response from the author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should I study in china?

John Lennon

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby