Magical Music R.I.P. John Lennon


 

Magical Music R.I.P. John Lennon

                                 


  Please note: I will only call the killer(murderer)
                         a "crazed" "fan" not by his real name I will                                
                         NEVER say his name again, EVER!
John Lennon 
Oct 9-1940-Dec 8 1980

For many people John Lennon meant allot of things musician, father, son, Idol, a mover, involvement in the Peace Movement.
All around good guy as far as what we saw through the TV when he had an interview with Dick Cavett or Johnny Carson.
I just know he meant allot to me even though the Beatles are my all time favorite band John Lennon is by far my favorite musician.
He always was on and never took things seriously, until he met Yoko Ono, now people have said many things about Yoko but the most important thing that has always been missing from all arguments all these years. John Lennon loved her to his dying day and that my friends is all that matters.
He always stood his ground when it came to Peace and always let us know that love is the answer.
He would go into recluse for many years after the birth of his son Sean and would come out of the shadows to record an album, I was so excited.
Hearing that Rick Neilson and Bun E. Carlos from Cheap Trick would be playing on one of the tracks I was even more excited.

In the picture above hrs before this awful event John Lennon signs an autograph for the "crazed" fan.

Then the tragic night would happen, when my world shut down and all I knew was lost. My heart had sank to its lowest low, my god it's not real I said when my brothers friends came in and told me what happened-I turned the channel and there was the doctor speaking.
John Lennon was dead a "crazed" "fan" shot him five times in the back.



Yoko would have a park named 
"Strawberry Fields" and in that park
a piece of  work entitled
"Imagine"

I thank you for reading this
Written by
Anthony Nadeau

"Happy Christmas, War is Over
If you want it"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why should I study in china?

John Lennon

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby