Imagine: Remembering John Lennon


 
"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'Happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

I believe that people bring with them to this life a message and a sense of purpose for their Being to share with the rest of us. Our ultimate goal here I believe is to remember the spirit within and the beings of light and unconditional love that we are; to bring a kind of heaven to earth. The more I study John Lennon and understand his levels of success, the more I realize that this is of no coincidence. When I look at some of the greatest most successfull artists in the world, (Michael Jackson and Bono for example), their levels of success always point to the same thing; their messages of love and peace that they share through one of the most powerful mediums we know; music.


You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as ONE

The more I gain a sense of Self and further realize just how connected we all are, lyrics like this become so much more profound and powerful from that persepective. A lot of the time, these artists are labelled ecentric and weird for their messages, but I believe that it's our Ego mind and the collective choice some of us make everyday to stay seperate from one another that views them in this way. Well I wanted to write this blog to honor the man that brought to the fore front of his music what I believe we are all envisioning for our planet. I believe in love. I beileve in peace. And I IMAGINE a world that is just that.

Love, Natalee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should I study in china?

John Lennon

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby