John Lennon - 1984









Milk and Honey
1984 @192 (RAR-49 Mo)


"I'm Stepping Out" (John Lennon) – 4:06
"Sleepless Night" (Yoko Ono) – 2:34
"I Don't Wanna Face It" (Lennon) – 3:22
"Don't Be Scared" (Ono) – 2:45
"Nobody Told Me" (Lennon) – 3:34
"O'Sanity" (Ono) – 1:04
"Borrowed Time" (Lennon) – 4:29
"Your Hands" (Ono) – 3:04
"(Forgive Me) My Little Flower Princess" (Lennon) – 2:28
"Let Me Count the Ways" (Ono) – 2:17
"Grow Old With Me" (Lennon) – 3:07
"You're the One" (Ono) – 3:56



Personnel:
John - Vocals and guitar.
Yoko - Vocals.
Earl Slick - Guitar.
Hugh McCracken - Guitar.
John Tropea - Guitar.
Elliot Randall - Guitar.
Steve Love - Guitar.
Tony Levin - Bass.
Neil Jason - Bass.
Wayne Pedziwiatr - Bass.
George Small - Keyboards.
Paul Griffin - Keyboards.
Andy Newmark - Drums.
Yogi Horton - Drums.
Allan Schwartzberg - Drums.
Arthur Jenkins Jr. - Percussion.
Jimmy Maelen - Percussion.
Peter Cannarozzi - Synthesizers
Ed Walsh - Synthesizers



---------------------------- // ----------------------------



Before Play
1984 @128 (RAR-38 MO)


•01 She's A Woman •02 C'mon Everybody •03 (Just Like) Starting Over •04 She's A Woman •05 Rip It Up •06 I'm A Man •07 Be-Bop-A-Lula •08 I'm Losing You •09 (Just Like) Starting Over •10 Dialogue - 12-Bar Blues •11 Dialogue - Cursing - Tuning •12 I'm Losing You •13 Dream Lover - Stay •14 She's A Woman •15 Train I Ride •16 Dialogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should I study in china?

John Lennon

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby