John Lennon - 1984









Milk and Honey
1984 @192 (RAR-49 Mo)


"I'm Stepping Out" (John Lennon) – 4:06
"Sleepless Night" (Yoko Ono) – 2:34
"I Don't Wanna Face It" (Lennon) – 3:22
"Don't Be Scared" (Ono) – 2:45
"Nobody Told Me" (Lennon) – 3:34
"O'Sanity" (Ono) – 1:04
"Borrowed Time" (Lennon) – 4:29
"Your Hands" (Ono) – 3:04
"(Forgive Me) My Little Flower Princess" (Lennon) – 2:28
"Let Me Count the Ways" (Ono) – 2:17
"Grow Old With Me" (Lennon) – 3:07
"You're the One" (Ono) – 3:56



Personnel:
John - Vocals and guitar.
Yoko - Vocals.
Earl Slick - Guitar.
Hugh McCracken - Guitar.
John Tropea - Guitar.
Elliot Randall - Guitar.
Steve Love - Guitar.
Tony Levin - Bass.
Neil Jason - Bass.
Wayne Pedziwiatr - Bass.
George Small - Keyboards.
Paul Griffin - Keyboards.
Andy Newmark - Drums.
Yogi Horton - Drums.
Allan Schwartzberg - Drums.
Arthur Jenkins Jr. - Percussion.
Jimmy Maelen - Percussion.
Peter Cannarozzi - Synthesizers
Ed Walsh - Synthesizers



---------------------------- // ----------------------------



Before Play
1984 @128 (RAR-38 MO)


•01 She's A Woman •02 C'mon Everybody •03 (Just Like) Starting Over •04 She's A Woman •05 Rip It Up •06 I'm A Man •07 Be-Bop-A-Lula •08 I'm Losing You •09 (Just Like) Starting Over •10 Dialogue - 12-Bar Blues •11 Dialogue - Cursing - Tuning •12 I'm Losing You •13 Dream Lover - Stay •14 She's A Woman •15 Train I Ride •16 Dialogue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obamas and Bidens to snub Sochi Olympics opening ceremonies amid tensions with Russia over Edward Snowden tensions and gay rights

Sexiest Hollywood Actress Wallpapers, Hottest Hollywood Actress Photos & Images

Tribute to John Lennon