John & Yoko in 1977


A blog dedicated to John Lennon & Yoko Ono's love and general awesomeness.

[image]


Please Note: All images posted on this blog have been found and collected from the internet and are presented as visual inspiration for those viewing. These images are not presented as my own work, unless I note it under the specific post. Copyright still belongs to the owner / creator of each work. I don’t have any financial benefit from posting them.

If you are a copyright holder who would like an image removed (or if you want to share something for me to post!), email me at doublefantasy AT gmail DOT com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should I study in china?

John Lennon

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby