Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) Lyrics
Artist(Band):John Lennon
Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
He's on the run and your daddy's here
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way
It's getting better and better
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Out on the ocean sailing away
I can hardly wait
To see you come of age
But I guess we'll both just have to be patient
'Cause it's a long way to go
A hard row to hoe
Yes it's a long way to go
But in the meantime
Before you cross the street
Take my hand
Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way
It's getting better and better
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy (x3)
Darling, darling, darling
Darling Sean
By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR PUBLISHED: 18:35 EST, 17 December 2013 | UPDATED: 18:46 EST, 17 December 2013 Not going: President and Mrs. Obama won't make the trip to Sochi, in what is seen as a huge snub to Russian President Vladimir Putin President Obama, Vice President Biden, and their families will skip the opening or closing ceremonies of the Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, breaking with recent tradition that has seen very senior White House officials in attendance when athletes from around the world arrive for competition. The move will be seen as a snub of Russian President Vladimir Putin, since the last four Olympics saw far more senior administration officials in attendance. And adding to the in-your-face decision, the U.S. will include an openly gay athlete, Billie Jean King, among its luminaries when the Sochi games open – in defiance of Russia's new national anti-gay laws. The last time an Olympic Games kicked off wi...
Last sunday was the John Lennon's 70th bithday (ouch he's getting old :-). I'm just obsessed with The Beatles, they are my inspiration everyday since I've heard them and I'm a super fan of John Lennon . I wanted to celebrate his birthday with this post Le 70ème anniversaire du très regretté John Lennon était dimanche dernier ( sa en fait des années John !). Je suis une fanne inconditionnelle des Beatles, c'est ma source d'inspiration depuis la première fois que je les ais entendu, et John Lennon a toujours été mon préféré de part son talent unique. Je voulais dons célébrer son anniversaire avec vous :-)
"What I'd have liked would have been the money and the hit records without the fame." "I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it. It's just getting out of one car, and into another."
Comments
Post a Comment