Mother
母亲
you had me,but I never had you
你拥有我,我却从未拥有你
I wanted you, you didn’t want me
我需要你,你却不需要我
So I, I just got to tell you
所以我,我只想对你说
Goodbye,goodbye
再见,再见了
Father
父亲
you left me,but I never left you
你离开我,我却从未离开你
I needed you,you didn’t need me
我需要你,你(也)不需要我
So I,I just got to tell you
所以我,我只想对你说
Goodbye,goodbye
再见,再见了
Children
孩子
don't do what I have done
不要学我的样
I couldn't walk and I tried to run
我无法行走,但我试着去奔跑
So I, I just got to tell you
所以我,我只想对你说
Goodbye,goodbye
再见,再见了
Mama don’t go
妈妈别离开
Daddy come home
爸爸回家来
Mama don’t go
Daddy come home
Mama don’t go
Daddy come home
Mama don’t go
Daddy come home
Mama don’t go
Daddy come home
……
(repeat 9 times in all)
Tory Burch Outlet as we expected that Full leather lining and insole. Flexible padded rubber outsole.You might want to match this pump with a trendy dress, or give life to your old-school office suit for a little of fashion sense.Tory Burch Miller Sandal is also attractive and they can match well with your skirts for attending parties. How could you miss these fabulous Tory Burch Flats sandals? Welcome to our tory burch shoes sale online outlet.At here you can find what you prefer about the brand of Tory Burch outlet.it could were a new goal. Might be I’m not ambitious sufficient regarding it. Which has learned? A person well then , i’ll find out.If you want to
Magical Music R.I.P. John Lennon Please note: I will only call the killer(murderer) a "crazed" "fan" not by his real name I will NEVER say his name again, EVER! John Lennon Oct 9-1940-Dec 8 1980 For many people John Lennon meant allot of things musician, father, son, Idol, a mover, involvement in the Peace Movement. All around good guy as far as what we saw through the TV when he had an interview with Dick Cavett or Johnny Carson. I just know he meant allot to me even though the Beatles are m...
Comments
Post a Comment