5 Fab Esty Finds For A Rustic Fall Wedding


This ring box is perfect for those of a spooky, tongue in cheek, goth persuasion who take their vows quite literally…
Seeing as it’s Halloween tomorrow, I just had to share it!
($39.99 by Morgann Hill Designs)
You’ve gotta love Etsy for random and unique finds like this.
In fact, take a peek at some of my favourite rustic/shabby chic wedding-y goodness from Morgann Hill Designs/Bragging Bags on Etsy:
~ ‘We Do’ bird wedding cake topper $24.99  ~ Lovebirds perching on top of your cake. What could be cuter?
~ personalized wedding hangers $27.99 ~ The perfect gift for your maids or yourself. Remember the importance of ‘The Dress Shot’.
~ silk bridal bouquet $74.99 ~ It’s hard to believe this gorgeous bouquet isn’t made from real roses. Be sure to check out the pretty peony bouquets too!
~ personalized vow book $22.50 ~ I love the idea of a pocket sized vow book! Such a sweet but practical keepsake, don’t you think?
Here’s another photo…just because I think it’s pretty and a pretty awesome idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Lennon

Why should I study in china?

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby