Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) Lyrics
Artist(Band):John Lennon
Close your eyes
Have no fear
The monster's gone
He's on the run and your daddy's here
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way
It's getting better and better
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Out on the ocean sailing away
I can hardly wait
To see you come of age
But I guess we'll both just have to be patient
'Cause it's a long way to go
A hard row to hoe
Yes it's a long way to go
But in the meantime
Before you cross the street
Take my hand
Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy
Before you go to sleep
Say a little prayer
Every day in every way
It's getting better and better
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy (x3)
Darling, darling, darling
Darling Sean
Tory Burch Outlet as we expected that Full leather lining and insole. Flexible padded rubber outsole.You might want to match this pump with a trendy dress, or give life to your old-school office suit for a little of fashion sense.Tory Burch Miller Sandal is also attractive and they can match well with your skirts for attending parties. How could you miss these fabulous Tory Burch Flats sandals? Welcome to our tory burch shoes sale online outlet.At here you can find what you prefer about the brand of Tory Burch outlet.it could were a new goal. Might be I’m not ambitious sufficient regarding it. Which has learned? A person well then , i’ll find out.If you want to
Magical Music R.I.P. John Lennon Please note: I will only call the killer(murderer) a "crazed" "fan" not by his real name I will NEVER say his name again, EVER! John Lennon Oct 9-1940-Dec 8 1980 For many people John Lennon meant allot of things musician, father, son, Idol, a mover, involvement in the Peace Movement. All around good guy as far as what we saw through the TV when he had an interview with Dick Cavett or Johnny Carson. I just know he meant allot to me even though the Beatles are m...
Comments
Post a Comment