Dear John Lennon Fans


Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.

The heartbeat of humanity is music. Let us honor our greatest singer-songwriter and the most influential political artist of the 20th century with an International holiday celebrating his message for us of peace and love on Earth.


I was at the Dakota on Monday, December 8, 1980, from 11:45pm till 8:45am the next morning. These 9 hours were the longest and saddest of my life. That night I promised John I would give the rest of my life to changing the world by filling it with peace and love.

This petition was created and put online to gather the signatures of 1% of humanity (about 64 million) that will be needed to make this dream a reality. Imagine, an international holiday every October 9th for all people to reflect and celebrate together. Imagine, one by one, every country on Earth honoring , a man who gave his life for spreading the message of peace and love.

When .1% of humanity (6.4 million) sign this petition it will be sent to the heads and governing bodies of every country on Earth and the Secretary-General of the United Nations. Every time another .1% of humanity sign, it will again be sent to the heads and governing bodies of every country and the Secretary-General of the United Nations. When 1% of humanity have signed, following each country's own official governing process, we will ask them to proclaim every October 9th, John Lennon Day.

I agree that there should be an international holiday every October 9th to celebrate the life's message of , to be known as the John Lennon Day. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

This is the .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Lennon

Why should I study in china?

'I'll take a teddy for my d...' said Kate. Is that D for daughter, they asked: Duchess nearly slips as she tours Grimsby