Woman
John Lennon
Woman I can hardly express
My mixed emotions at my thoughtlessness
After all I'm forever in your debt
And woman I will try to express
My inner feelings and thankfulness
For showing me the meaning of success
Ooh, well, well
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Ooh, well, well
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Woman I know you understand
The little child inside of the man
Please remember my life is in your hands
And woman hold me close to your heart
However distant don't keep us apart
After all it is written in the stars
Ooh, well, well
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Ooh, well, well
Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Woman please let me explain
I never meant to cause you sorrow or pain
So let me tell you again and again and again
I love you, yeah, yeah
Now and forever
I love you, yeah, yeah
Now and forever
I love you, yeah, yeah
Now and forever
By DAVID MARTOSKO, U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR PUBLISHED: 18:35 EST, 17 December 2013 | UPDATED: 18:46 EST, 17 December 2013 Not going: President and Mrs. Obama won't make the trip to Sochi, in what is seen as a huge snub to Russian President Vladimir Putin President Obama, Vice President Biden, and their families will skip the opening or closing ceremonies of the Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, breaking with recent tradition that has seen very senior White House officials in attendance when athletes from around the world arrive for competition. The move will be seen as a snub of Russian President Vladimir Putin, since the last four Olympics saw far more senior administration officials in attendance. And adding to the in-your-face decision, the U.S. will include an openly gay athlete, Billie Jean King, among its luminaries when the Sochi games open – in defiance of Russia's new national anti-gay laws. The last time an Olympic Games kicked off wi...
Last sunday was the John Lennon's 70th bithday (ouch he's getting old :-). I'm just obsessed with The Beatles, they are my inspiration everyday since I've heard them and I'm a super fan of John Lennon . I wanted to celebrate his birthday with this post Le 70ème anniversaire du très regretté John Lennon était dimanche dernier ( sa en fait des années John !). Je suis une fanne inconditionnelle des Beatles, c'est ma source d'inspiration depuis la première fois que je les ais entendu, et John Lennon a toujours été mon préféré de part son talent unique. Je voulais dons célébrer son anniversaire avec vous :-)
"What I'd have liked would have been the money and the hit records without the fame." "I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it. It's just getting out of one car, and into another."
Comments
Post a Comment